Sales Coordinator- Minneapolis, MN
Screenvision is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services for its theatrical exhibitor partners. The Screenvision cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,000 screens in over 2,300 theater locations across all 50 states and 94% of DMAs nationwide.
Come help us meet the demand and be part of one of the advertising industry’s fastest growing segments!
Under the supervision of the Sales Director, the Sales Coordinator will be responsible for generating presentations and sales materials for the sales team and to provide support for all team members as necessary.
- Assist in creating, revising, copying and assembling presentations and sales call materials as needed by the sales team and work directly with account directors and team planner to prepare presentations and proposals
- Prepare pre-flight and post-campaign summary reports and manage distribution of reports to clients/agencies
- Take and fulfill information requests regarding Screenvision Direct; send media kits and promotional kits as needed
- Assist with weekly status reports and prepare expense reports
- Communicate with internal departments regarding inventory management
- Coordinate events, meetings, travel arrangements & catering
- Office management duties including ordering office supplies, routing regular and express mail and messengers, handling IT requests, acting as a liaison to the building and acting as the point person for general office issues
- Special projects as needed
- 2+ years office experience
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- College degree preferred
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE